Tuesday, March 4, 2008

High Fashion Eh



Kaiser Karl
My Lagerfeld Confidential DVD arrived from the UK last week. It was worth the overseas shipping. I am convinced that he is our time's Leonardo Da Vinci. Really, truly, preciously an enigmatic genius.
Not only does the man design spectacular collections every season, he also dreams up (literally--he claims to see visions for Chanel during his precious 4 hours a night--the sets.

No one in the industry does more than Karl.

In honor of the man (the legend), I have compiled a sample To-Do List for when I feel bogged down by my own obligations.

*Design 7 collections a year for Chanel
*Design 3 collections a year for Fendi
*Design 2 collections a year for Karl Lagerfeld
*Photograph all ad campaigns with Muse-de-Jour
*Pick show music for all (he has over 70 iPods)
*Run Publishing House
*Decorate various residences
*Change clothes numerous times per day
*Powder Hair

No comments: